You’re doing great! You’re finding new ways to balance zoom calls for work with zoom calls for your favorite workout. Your newfound passion for all things scratch baking (or, box brownie baking, whatever!) is peak Martha. You’ve changed out of your comfy yoga clothes (almost) every day this week. And, connecting with friends and family has become more important than ever.
But you’ve noticed that the days are getting shorter, and there is a chill in the air. Outdoor hangtime with your favorite people is getting more limited. Not to worry! Keep it social without all the social media—skip the IG scroll, delete the Facebook comment, avoid the reply all, and just say “no” to that super big group chat.
We’re here for old fashioned letter writing! And, just like homemade bread-making and sweater (potholder) knitting, all things
old retro are so 2020. Start small—select a group of 5 family members and friends. Include someone “old” and someone “young”. Grandma misses getting snail mail, and little Abigail doesn’t even know what it is! And, love letters. Love letters are ALWAYS a good idea!
- Tropical Leaves Stationery, $17.95, Paper Source
- Rifle Paper Co Birthday Girl Card, $5.00, The Cottage Monet
- Blush Gold Wave Blank Cards, $9.99, Walgreens
- Radiant Writers Glitter Gel Pens, $10.00, Red Orchard
- Botanical Social Stationery Set, $22.00, Le Village Marche
- Vera Bradley Garden Grove Ballpoint Pen, $19.95, Banner’s Hallmark
- Floral Bouquet Pop Up Cards, Set of 6, $30.00, Terrain
- Boxed Cards, $18.00, Olive & Loom
- Peter Pauper Press Blue & Gold Flowers Set, $10.99, Barnes & Nobles